To be a digital Entrepreneur, your work should be convincing. Digital marketing is an extremely demanding and lucrative career; you must be willing to work seriously hard and take some risks. Er Piyush Sharma, a digital Entrepreneur, is the gem of the digital world. He proved his name with their ability and creativity to derive the product, service, and experiences.
Success is not a dream. It’s a passion for achieving work pleasure. His passion brings him on the ladder of a successful career in the field of digital marketing.
Er. Piyush Sharma kept working towards his goal of accomplishment in the digital world. Knowing the ins and outs of Media Marketing, Piyush is also the Founder of Ansh Infoways, a digital marketing company.
Everyone’s not born with a silver spoon. He belongs to a middle-class family, from Sirsa(Haryana), a self-esteem boy to a passionate digital arena. The path to success wasn’t easy in this competitive world of technology, but he has established his roots in Chandigarh to seek and create massive growth in his business. This young Entrepreneur had tremendous capabilities to reach his goals; hence, he started his company in 2016, supporting the digital world.
Career & Clientele
Er Piyush Sharma renowned his Brand with the name “DIGITAL PIYUSH.” It’s like planting a seed in a digital arena for futuristic goals. His savvy expertise and certification in Designing & Development, Encryption, and Cyber Security is commendable.
He is also a Penetration Tester. A penetration test, or pen test, is an attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure by safely trying to exploit vulnerabilities. Instead of checking the windows and doors, they test servers, networks, web applications, mobile devices, and other potential entry points to find weaknesses.
The goals of a penetration test vary depending on the type of approved activity for any given engagement, with the primary goal focused on finding vulnerabilities that a nefarious actor could exploit and informing the client of those vulnerabilities along with recommended mitigation strategies. The process of penetration testing may be simplified into the following five phases:
1. Reconnaissance: The act of gathering important information on a target system. This information can be used to attack the target better. For example, open-source search engines can be used to find data that can be used in a social engineering attack.
2. Scanning: Uses technical tools to further the attacker’s knowledge of the system. For example, Nmap can be used to scan for open ports.
3. Gaining access: Using the data gathered in the reconnaissance and scanning phases, the attacker can use a payload to exploit the targeted system. For example, Metasploit can be used to automate attacks on known vulnerabilities.
4. Maintaining access: Maintaining access requires taking the steps involved persistently within the target environment in order to gather as much data as possible.
5. Covering tracks: The attacker must clear any trace of compromising the victim system, any type of data gathered, log events, to remain anonymous.
Ethical hackers often carry out these penetration tests. There are different types of penetration testing, depending upon the goal of the organization, which include:
1. Network (external and internal)
3. Web Application
4. Social Engineering
5. Remediation Verification
Piyush is in a different league from others as he is also a certified professional in system security with SAP net weaver 7.31 and a certified encryption specialist as well. Among other things, he helps to provide resources to people dealing with him. He is a skilled and professional Web Designer and a Google Certified Digital Marketer. Since 2016 he has delivered 300+ projects across India and Abroad.
Passion is when you put more energy into something than is required to do it. It is more than just enthusiasm or excitement. Passion is an ambition that is materialized into action to put as much heart, mind-body, and soul into something possible. It is an intense emotion, a compelling enthusiasm, or desire for something. Passion is the beginning of success.