(Fastest growing helpline for travelers)
Andaman and Nicobar Island is one of the most beautiful beach destinations in India. The Andaman Islands are known for their white-sand beaches, palm islands, mangroves, and tropical rainforests Consisting of 572 islands, of which only 37 are inhabited, the Andaman Islands are also home to the Sentinelese people, an uncontacted tribe in the world. You can watch Sentinel Island from the flight window.
The beauty of Andaman Island mostly attracts honeymoon couples, but everyone can visit Andaman. You can enjoy water sports and admire the natural beauty of Andaman and Nicobar.
People are often confused about Andaman Island. They think that to visit Andaman, they need a lot of money in their pockets. But if you plan your trip with a good travel agency, you can visit Andaman within your budget.
Soft Yatra is a one-stop solution for Andaman Island travellers. Soft Yatra is the best travel agency on the market. with a 5-star rating on Google Business and 100% customer satisfaction.Their customer service is great, and every Soft Yatra traveller expresses his feelings by sharing videos on YouTube. The best part is that Soft Yatra never charges a single penny for any kind of information. Soft Yatra also provides free 24/7 support for those who are planning their travel. Soft Yatra provides all information about Andaman Island at absolutely no cost and manages all travel arrangements for the Andaman Island tour. Soft Yatra also offers Andaman and Nicobar packages that suit everyone’s budget. If you want to travel by planning yourself, then you will get complete information about the Andaman Island itinerary for free.
Visit – https://softyatra.com for any type of information about Andaman Island for free.
You should have good knowledge of which places to visit and how to visit them.So, let us discuss which places you should visit on Andaman Island.
As we know, there are 572 islands in Andaman and Nicobar, but these three are the most popular among tourists, so you should visit these three main islands.
1: Port Blair
2: Havelock Island (Swaraj Deep)
3: Neil Island (Shaheed Deep)
You should have at least 5 nights and 6 days to explore these islands.
Port Blair: The only airport, Veer Savarkar International Airport, is located in Port Blair. (Airport Code: IXZ)These are some places to visit in Port Blair.
- Ross Island: The distance between Port Blair and Ross Island is about 1 km, so you must book a speed boat to go to Ross Island and North Bay Island. A speed boat ticket from Everdeen Jetty will cost you Rs. 770 (round trip) for one adult. You can start your journey to Ross Island and North Bay Island from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Ross Island was the residence of the British officers, so you can see some old buildings and a church from the British era.
- North Bay Island is mainly known for water activities. Only those people go there who must do water activities. You can also have your lunch on North Bay Island, as there are lots of restaurants for tourists. (You should buy your hand-made corals on North Bay Island.) It will take a whole day to cover both islands.
- Cellular Jail and Carbynes Cove Beach: The next day, you should start with Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Pani Jail, where our freedom fighters were kept captive. In the evening, a light and sound show is organised in which they show the atrocities of the British against our freedom fighters. Every Indian must watch this show once in their life.
- Carbynes Cove Beach: Carbynes Cove Beach is famous for water activities and swimming, so you should enjoy your leisure time at Carbynes Cove Beach to relax. The best time to visit Carbynes Cove Beach is after 3 p.m.
These are my favourite three beautiful beaches, where most tourists like to go on Havelock Island.
- Radhanagar Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on Andaman Island. You should go there after 2 p.m. And stay till the sun sets. The Times magazine has also given the Blue Tag Beach Award to Radhanagar Beach.
- Kala Patthar Beach is known for its beautiful sunrises. So the best time to visit Kalapatther Beach is around 4:30 a.m.
- Elephanta Beach: This beach is known for water sports, and almost all the water sports are done here. Tourists can reach these in two ways: by speed boat and by trekking. Trekking has its fun moments and adventures too; you can see a 200-year-old tree. So, you should trek to Elephanta Beach with a guide (the guide charges 500 rupees).
Most of the tourists left Neil Island, but you must visit Neil Island once. It is famous for its natural bridge and live corals.
These are mainly four beaches on the Neil Islands.
- Laxamanpur 1 beach is famous for its sunset view. Tourists prefer to visit this place during the sunset.
- Laxamanpur 2 Beach is famous for its natural bridge. At low tide, you can see live corals here.
- Bharatpur Beach: where you can enjoy water sports, this beach is famous for snorkelling. You must try snorkeling here.
- Sitapur Beach: Sitapur Beach is famous for being the sunrise point of Neil Island, so you must visit this beach at the time of sunrise. Only a few people visit Sitapur Beach after sunrise, so if you want to spend private time here, you should visit here after noon.
We hope that by reading this blog, you have found answers to all your questions related to Andaman Island. If you have any questions, you can contact Soft Yatra and get all the answers for free. You can also manage your trip with a travel expert.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/softyatra
Instagram page: www.instagram.com/softyatra
ABN Complex, Hata Kushinagar
Mob – + 919310644064