The success stories of Indian Entrepreneurs across India will serve as an inspiration for those hoping to make it big in the entrepreneur world.
These success stories are nothing short of inspiring and prove one fact over and over again – everything is possible; if you have the will to accomplish it!
Lokesh Sankhla is an Indian entrepreneur, and the chairperson of
CONSCIENCE WORKS PUBLICATION Group, a Rajasthan-based business conglomerate.
He is just 19 as of 2022 and achieved many great things in just a short amount of time. He lives in Jamasar, Tausar, Nagaur
He is the Brother of co-founder of CONSCIENCE WORKS PUBLICATION & ZANDDU, an International Publication House & One of the Top selling Shoe Brand, DHEERAJ SANKHLA. They are HIGH School & College Dropout.
As of January 2022, his MONTHLY INCOME is about 1 LAKHS . He is included among the ‘ One of the Fastest Growing Entrepreneur’ by Fortune Magnet Magazine. LOKESH SANKHLA was given the EMERGING ENTREPRENEUR Award and third-highest PUBLICATION award in India.
LOKESH SANKHLA is also the Co-Chairperson of the THE BOOKSPOT PUBLICATION. He was noted as ‘Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year’ by ENTREPRENEUR HUB (India) for 2021 and included by Fortunate Entrepreneurs Magazine among the ‘World’s Top Publication Houses. LOKESH SANKHLA also received the Best Selling Award for his outstanding contributions to the business field.
He received the Leadership Award from the CONSCIENCE WORKS PUBLICARTION and awarded the person of the year award from BUSINESS MAGNET.
LOKESH SANKHLA operates in aftermarket, Books & Magazines Publishing, Research & Journals Publishing, Print Media, Shoes, Apparels, information technology, logistics, real estate, and retail.
LOKESH SANKHLA has amazing Ideas for his future as he is just 19 as of now. Let’s see what are his upcoming projects.
His views upon Books:
When you first walk into my house, you enter my library, which is also the largest room in my house. To give you an idea of how many books are in my library, I recently added another shelf to the last available wall space in that room — the space above the large entrance way into the main living room. Here is a picture of the wall space above that entryway now:
His views upon Entrepreneurship:
Entrepreneurs are held responsible for economic develop- ment, by introducing and implementing innovative ideas. These ideas include product innovation, process innovation, market innovation, and organizational in- novations. … The created firms engender economic growth and supply jobs for the working population.
His Favorite Quotes:
1. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
– Steve Jobs
2. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — everyday I’m learning something new.”
– Richard Branson
3. “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
– Oprah Winfrey
4. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
– Warren Buffett
5. “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.”
– Jeff Bezos
6. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
7. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
THANKS FOR READING THIS.