Shreyasee Konar is a Global Award-Winning Artist, CEO of Creación Exhibition, Creative Entrepreneur and Thought Leader.
Creación Exhibition and Art Magazine serve Artists, Entrepreneurs & Initiatives around the GLOBE by providing Diverse, Multicultural and Accessible platforms. It is a sub-brand under SHREYASEE ® registered by Shreyasee Consultancy and Services Pvt Ltd.
Launching its third Season on 28th February 2022 exclusively on www.creacionexhibition.com , Creación Exhibition has set a new record by supporting creatives from India, USA, UK, Egypt, Democratic Republic of Congo, Columbia, Canada, Oman, Sri Lanka, Russia and Australia in just 6 months!
Let’s meet the Season-3 Seven Country Artist Collective curated by Shreyasee Konar:
- EMERALD RAE for Somewhere in the Sunshine from Australia has experienced a gradual Creative Transition from loving ‘Shabby Chic’ to comfortably experimenting with Colours and Textures through Chalk Paint.
- BLEST TSHIMANGA isa Graphic Designer, Web Designer and Illustrator based in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. He offers a full range of services like Brand Management and Digital Marketing, all designed to help you achieve your goals!
- ● ‘Mrs Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Co.’ By TIME-LOCK PRODUCTIONS is a short film with factual dramatization of a landmark legal case that still prevails around the World. Time-Lock was originally set up by Professor Kim Stevenson, Dr Craig Newbury-Jones and Rob Giles BSc within Plymouth University Law and Criminology department as a multi, trans and inter-disciplinary project at the cutting edge of Digital Humanities using approaches like Transmedia Storytelling (TMS) with new technologies associated with Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- PETRA SCHONOVA is a British-Slovakian Mix-Media Artist and Founder of FHGRAFICS. She is registered as PETRASCHON on Redbubble where you can buy products with her art on it.
- M. N. SHAZA FAHATH from Sri Lankastarted selling her artworks in different mediums: Oil, Acrylics, Textured with Oil and Acrylics, Watercolours available to customisation, after participating in World Art Dubai Exhibition 2021.
- MELISSA GREGORY RUE from USA writes, directs, and produces Films and series that highlight neglected Social Issues to inspire Compassionate Action on our planet. In 2020, her short drama ‘ESPERANZA’S TURN’ screened in 22 festivals and won 7 Awards around the Globe including ‘Rising Star Award’ at Colorado International Activism Film Festival. Melissa’s other valuable contributions include ‘LIVE OUT LOUD’ and ‘CONNECTIVITY PROJECT’.
- DAVID RUE is a Visual Artist, Musician, and Composer whose works have been displayed in several galleries of Oregon and Kentucky in USA.
- IRIS MARTIN from USAhas written and illustrated her own little books, “Violet Finds A Creature”, “Kitten and the Owls”, “Tokyo and the Magic Moth” and many others at just 7 years old.
- SREERUPA MITRA is passionate about Art and Painting, amidst the beautiful journey of turning her passion into profession.
- HARSHINI J. Is a super-talented young Artist and the Winner of JURY’S CHOICE AWARD at Creación Exhibition Season-3.
- SUMITH KUMAR HAYATHI is a talented Indie Filmmaker and Theatre Performing Artist from Mysuru. He has written and directed ‘The Final Rhythm’– A tragic love contrast. The film has been officially selected in many events such as Pebble International Film Festival, 11th Pune Short Film Festival, 9th Goa Short Films Festival and Indian Film House National Level Short film contest till now.
- ATULYA NISCHAL is a self-taught Artist and specialises in Sketching and Mandala Art.
- The Soulful Shades by SAILEENA BOSE is a Realism Expert from Assam, India who believes that personally, Art is a Healer while professionally, it is a rewarding journey filled with honour.
- JUEE OBEROI showcases an overarching theme of Painting Series – Drawing similarities from Nature.
- PALLABI HAZARIKA showcases the unique concept of ‘KalaEva’ that emerged from her daily art therapy.
- NEENA BIDIKAR is a self-taught Contemporary Floral Artist, having an inseparable connection with Nature in her Creative journey. Her depiction of floral blooms spreads joy and positive vibes to her audience.
- PRATIMA MATHUR has always been fascinated by Colours, Art and Aesthetics. She specialises in Madhubani Art, depicting nature’s concepts of The Wish Tree, Sun, birds and animals.
- VIDUSHI KAPUR is a full time Artist and Freelancer, specialising in Charcoal Art but loves experimenting with Acrylics and Soft Pastels.
- The GenZ Healer by PRATYANSHA specialises in Reiki, Violet Flame and Past Life Healing. Her main aim is to Uplift people from their emotional traumas as well as Empower them to recognise and let go of what is keeping them stuck.
- Alifainartistry by NAZIA AINARKAR loves experimenting with various Creative mediums and Colour palettes. Nazia currently specialises in Arabic Language Calligraphy, beautifully presenting quotes from the Holy Quran.
- JYOTHI MEHLA is an Emerging Artist, and specialises in Abstracts, Abstract Portraits and Acrylic Figure Paintings.
Know more about the Founder’s International contribution towards Art, Design and Women Empowerment – www.shreyaseekonar.com